Covid 19 PF Withdrawal Time Period:- Since COVID-19 has been declared a Pandemic by the Appropriate Government for the entire country and therefore the employees working in establishments and factories across entire India, who are members of the EPF Scheme, 1952, are eligible. You can get non-refundable withdrawal to the extent of the basic wages and dearness allowances for three months or up to 75% of the amount standing to your credit in the EPF account, whichever is less. The amount standing to the credit in EPF includes employee’s share, employer’s share, and interest thereupon.
PF Withdrawal Covid 19 Online Claims Process
A. Eligibility to file an online claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. UAN should be activated.
2. Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
3. Bank Account with IFSC code should be seeded with UAN
B. Eligible Amount
Up to 75% of PF balance (Employee share and Employer Share) or 3 months PF wages or the claimed
the amount by the member whichever is the least.
C. How to file online advance claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. Login to Member Interface of Unified Portal
2. Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
3. Enter Bank Account Number (as seeded against UAN) and verify
4. Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop down
7. Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
9. Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
10. Claim is submitted
PF Withdraw through our Online Service if you
If you want to fill your PF withdrawal form online through our service, you can click on the link given below. We will give you complete information about Covid-19 PF withdrawal form and will help you in submitting the PF form online. There is no fee for filing this form from EPF India, but we will charge you consultancy fees
Apply for PF Withdrawal Covid 19 by Consultant Services
Note : If You Want Help For The Employees Provident Fund Organization, They Can Comment Down Your Questions And Problems Below, If You Want Any Information From Our Team Then Also Comment Below And We Can Also Contact Us Via Whatsapp No +916261212971.